Sunday, March 22, 2009

cate.photography

Hello my friends! This is officially the kick off of my photography blog! I have been taking photographs for years and also doing some editing and it's about time I set up my blog.. all dedicated to the photographs that I take. So here it is! I have TONS of photos that I will upload in the next while, some from as far back as two years ago and possibly even a few from before that.

I have been very interested in photography for years and years and love spending my time out in nature taking photographs as well as taking photographs for engagements and weddings. I am also interested in taking photos for families or individuals. Ultimately, I love photography and am interested in gaining experience any way that I can. Let me know if I can be of any help to you or anyone you know, and assist me in this endeavor. :)

Thank-you to everyone who has helped me so far and continue to help by spreading the word! Love you all!

♥ cate.

No comments: